Dear CyberPatriot supporters,
Just four weeks remain to register a team for CyberPatriot XII — AFA’s 2019-2020 national youth cyber defense competition!
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2019 at 11:59 pm ET is the deadline for registering team(s).
For instructions on how to register a team, click here.
A few reminders about registration:
- Teams that competed last year MUST re-register for this year.
- A coach may register up to five (5) teams. The ‘Create Team’ form must be completed for each individual team prior to the deadline.
- DO NOT CLICK ‘SUBMIT’ MULTIPLE TIMES. As the deadline approaches, the registration system will likely experience delays due to a high volume of traffic. Clicking ‘Submit’ multiple times will result in duplicate teams.
- Late team applications will NOT be accepted. If the number of teams needed is unknown, please register extra teams. There is no penalty for removing teams after the deadline.
- Competitors do NOT need to be registered until November 1.
- Payment is NOT due until November 15.
The training round (answer keys included) is schedule for September 5 – October 1. All round information will be emailed to currently registered coaches on September 5 at 5:00 PM ET. Coaches who register during the round will receive the information within 1-2 business days after registering.